When you consider the cost of HR license properly, you soon learn that there are many elements that go into the cost of HR license.
Cost of HR license include:
- HR license vehicle
- Office staff
- Maintenance and repairs
- Office and utilities
- Staff training and certification
- Accreditation and registration costs
Some of our competitors may try and undercut us by doing the following:
- Using cheap, old and out-dated vehicles
- Using the cheapest-low quality trainers and assessors
- Not having an office or office staff, as they’ll answer their phone while they’re training you
- Saving fuel by having less than the required weight and driving less kilometres
- Having poor maintenance and repairs regimes
- Not becoming Registered Training Organisations, as they pay one to keep them in business
- Not following the training and assessment procedures
- Engaging in tax evasion
Is it really good for our state of NSW to have HR license training and assessments carried out by low-quality providers who stop at nothing to cut the cost of HR license and be cheap and nasty?
I believe it’s terrible to have high-quality providers driven out of the industry by Dodgy Bros Inc. If quality providers do not remain in the industry, the public will pay more for low-quality providers.
We believe that it’s only a matter of time before the licensing regulator steps in and gets rid of these under-regulated and shameless businesses. They do nothing useful but drive down the cost of HR license.
We strongly recommend that you only deal with an approved Registered Training Organisation, one which is listed on the RMS website. This way if something goes wrong (and it often does with Dodgy Bros Inc) you are able to complain properly. All too often we are completing courses for applicants who got ripped off by an unscrupulous provider.
“You’re better than that – Don’t settle for low-quality”
The reason why we don’t advertise the cost of HR license is for competition reasons. The other reason is that we want the opportunity to explain the process and answer any questions that you might have.
For the cost of a HR license please call 1300521289 or see here for more information.