Truck licence course – Hot deals
Right now is the time to book a truck licence course with us. On some courses, we are offering prices as cheap as we were 10 years ago. The offers are strictly for November 2018 and may be withdrawn at anytime. Call today 1300521289.
We have surveyed customers for over a decade and know what the majority of customers want in a truck licence course:
- A cheap truck licence course
- A reliable and easy process to achieve a licence
- A friendly trainer and assessor
We get that; money doesn’t come easy and nobody wants to have a difficult training course with someone who isn’t friendly. We strive to keep our fees down and to provide the easiest and most predictable pathway to a truck licence course.
Our decision to aggressively price our courses is due to some low quality new competitors who are desperate to make a name for themselves by offering prices that simply don’t make any sense.
We suspect something isn’t be right with their offers. Perhaps the dodgy deals include:
- Tax evasion
- Old, irrelevant, and unmaintained vehicles
- Lightly weighted and non compliant vehicles
- Poor quality trainers
- Incompetent assessors
- Training staff who don’t speak English properly
- Hidden course fees
- No managerial oversight, resulting in these operators being free to overcharge, rip off customers, and be non compliant with the scheme regulations
- Non approved or unregistered operators (they pay a fee to operate under a third party provider contract)
- All or a combination of above.
We know these dodgy operators are being targeted by the regulatory authorities and trust that they won’t last long in the industry.
WARNING: At least weekly we are taking enquiries from customers who tried out one of these dodgy truck licence course and got burned. Have some pride in yourself and only deal with a proper training organisation like us.
Our guarantee to our customers is as follows:
- We pay tax and you will be provided a receipt for you payment
- We use high quality and near new vehicles for training and assessments. See our fleet
- We have a rigorous vehicle maintenance schedule
- Our vehicles are correctly weighted and compliant with the scheme requirements
- All trainers and assessors are competent, well trained, and experienced
- All trainers and assessors are friendly and fair
- All trainers and assessors speak English well
- All trainers and assessors are in-house, as we do not use outsiders
- We will NEVER overcharge customers by training or assessing for more than the time required
- We offer an advanced heavy vehicle driver training course if you want to extend your skills and experience beyond the minimum licence requirements
- We employ managers who trainers and assessors are answerable to, which ensures quality and compliant processes are maintained
- We employ office staff who are available to handle your administration or truck licence course enquiries
- We employ technical staff who are available to provide support and direction on matters concerning heavy vehicles
- We employ consultancy staff who engage the corporate sector and government agencies for training and assessment systems
- We provide clear and detailed notice on course information, and provide a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to all customers
- We are an RMS approve RTO, listed on the RMS website, which means that we have been approved by multiple government agencies who audit that our systems of quality and compliance meet the standards
Call us today 1300521289