Load Restraint Guide 2018
Having first been published in 1994, and with a second edition in 2004, we have a third edition of the Load Restraint Guide.
NTC are saying that the new guide has been updated to ensure it:
- is easy to access and understand
- meets the needs of the target audience
- is accurate, up to date and reflects current load restraint practices and heavy vehicle technology
- provides information based on the key steps involved in transporting loads to assist heavy vehicle drivers, operators and other parties to develop load restraint systems to suit their individual requirements
- includes computer-generated diagrams and graphics to provide greater detail.
- provides detailed worked examples demonstrating how to apply the load restraint principles provided in the Guide to the common freight commodities.
This resource contains some excellent information that will support you to be a better transport worker.