The privacy of our clients is of upmost importance to Alltruck Driver Training, and we take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
To ensure compliance with the relevant Privacy laws.
- Client credit card details are never kept on file.
- We will never photocopy a clients’ driver licence.
- All computers used by us require password access.
Destruction of Records
- When we take an over-the-phone credit card payment, we do not record the card details. The information is directly entered into a merchant terminal.
- When Alltruck Driver Training CEO determines that personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner with the use of a document shredder.
Sharing information with Third Parties
- As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Alltruck Driver Training is required to collect and report data to government agencies or their agents, as part of its registration requirements. Clients are informed of this at enrolment.
Client access to records
- See Access to Records Policy
The policy extends to the all staff.
The CEO is responsible for ensuring this policy be implemented in the QMS.