Heavy Vehicle Driver Verification of Competency
- Supports ongoing compliance with CoR and WHS legislation;
- Provides employers or PCBUs a driver’s competency status;
- Can be used as a mechanism for pre-employment screening;
- Can be used by licensed drivers seeking to validate their skills and knowledge;
- Vehicle supplied, or customer own used in assessments;
- Current National Licensing assessment tools are used, or assessment tools can be contextualised to suit individual needs;
- Assessments conducted by licensed, qualified, and experienced assessors;
- ‘Assessment only’ or interactive ‘Refresh and Assess’ approaches to VOC offered;
- Driver assessments available for licence classes Light Rigid (LR), MR Licence (Medium Rigid Licence), HR Licence (Heavy Rigid Licence), and HC Licence (Heavy Combination Licence);
- A statement and report, indicating the assessment outcome is provided.
Candidate must hold the licence relative to the assessment they are undertaking.
Assessment Content (reduced criteria options available)
Start, move off, shut down and secure
Create & Maintain Crash Avoidance Space
Protect Crash Avoidance Space
Road Rules and Directions
Minimum of 2 hours per candidate (for a limited verification – with not all criteria measured).
Important note: If a complete Verification of Competence is required, fully aligned with the HVCBA criteria to achieve a licence, then the same hours are required as a normal licence applicant.
Horsley Park for assessments conducted in our vehicles, or Sydney-wide for assessments in customer vehicles.
Contact us on 1300 521 289 or email@example.com anytime to discuss your needs, and for our current fee schedule.